Successful Prints

–Edited by Admin–
Please follow the rules

2 Likes

The stock settings for the 0.2 nozzle definitely need tweaking. I’m seeing the same issues your prints show.

Please refrain from attacking other forum users.
We expect everyone to be able to have constructive discussions without resorting to such language.
Thanks

3 Likes

eSun PLA marble
Good quality

6 Likes

This is “607 Mechanical Valentine” by Clockspring 3D, printed with JustMaker matte brown on the X1C, Generic PLA profile. I first tried this print with a wood-filled filament, but it expanded enough to fuse the moving part. This one came out great, though I see the small voids on the first layer as others do with prints that don’t just have a uniform base. I’m not sure what will help there - have played with Z distance but the Z is fine on a flat test.

6 Likes

Good Morning,
Testing Bolt and nut . Work perfect.

4 Likes

Printed on Bambu X1 Carbon
Printed at 45 degrees rather than flat
Nozzle - 0.4
Layer Height .1
Filament - Amolen Wood Bamboo
Print Time - 19 Hours
Size - 186mm x 208mm x 209mm

18 Likes

Beautiful, nice job. May I ask you for the link to the model?

No idea if this is the original creator as I have seen this model being re-sold by various accounts on Etsy however I purchased it from this seller.

Thank you, very much.

This is me.
I drew myself in 3D and printed it out.
This is a small test version.
I’ll make the next one bigger.
Ah I am also hairless in reality :grin:

6 Likes

Measles make you miserable, get well soon!
:upside_down_face:

About a 24-hour print, using Support Cubic infill. Filaments are eSun Matte White, Atomic Blood Diamond Red Translucent, noname gold - all PLA. (I see I missed a few strings hanging in there some places.)
Lunar New Year Rabbit by Loubie3D | Download free STL model | Printables.com

3 Likes

I’ve been banging out simple prints, detailed prints, multi color prints, PLA, CF, TPU, PETG, high quality filament, cheap filament, glow in the dark filament, pretty much anything I’ve had time to try throwing at my X1C AMS and have had zero issues
The viking and moon city were printed using the fine preset values using ERYONE pla
I’m sorry that I dont recall how long they each took to print but I think the viking was about 3 hours and the moon city was around 14 hours
Obviously if I used the standard .2mm layer hight settings they would have been faster but I wanted to see how the default would do in the fine preset and I wasn’t disappointed
There is also extra fine but I haven’t tried that as of yet
And both files were from Thingiverse if I remember correctly

4 Likes

STL file Valentine´s Teddy Bear Ornament printed in place without supports・3D printing idea to download・Cults (cults3d.com)

About 16 hours on the X-1 Carbon, fuzzy skin applied

6 Likes

First print with PETG by TRONXY

Standard .2mm default setting

Lots of little strings but they quickly disappeared with a quick blast of my heat gun

Doing another print now with a minor adjustment because this brand starts flowing well before 230°

The default print settings seen fine but the default print temps for this brand are a bit high at 255 so I’ve dropped the material print temp to 240°

I only used glue stick because I don’t want to damage the surface on my textured pei build plate while I’m playing with the settings (soap and water is cheaper than a new plate lol)

We’ll see how the next one turns out, the Hulk because its green lol

My first PETG on the X1C was this simple dragon with 5% infill and no supports

4 Likes

As promised here is The Hulk after dropping my print temps a bit
Tronxy PETG
240° print temp
Standard. 2mm layer hight
15% infill Grid pattern
No more strings once I dropped the temp from 255 down to 240
I know these aren’t functional prints but I’m just having fun

4 Likes

The white LW-PLA was printed with my old modded Sovol SV03. The semitransparent green parts are cheap China ABS printed with the X1C and they came out flawless without warping. I have never been able to print ABS like this before.

7 Likes

Designed in Tinkercad
Painted in Bambu Studio

Printed on Bambu Lab X1-Carbon Combo
Printed in Azurefilm ASA Blue and White
Size 24 cm , 8 hours print , 0.2 , 20% infill

5 Likes

File found here
https://www.printables.com/model/2896-harley-davidson-plaque-2

Painted in Bambu Studio

Printed on Bambu Lab X1-Carbon Combo
Printed in Azurefilm ASA